random post

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Midterm report/rant on MCATing

After a not-so-fantastic performance on the PS section of a Kaplan full length this morning, I just about flipped the table over. My studious side's instinct was to maniacally go over every wrong answer, but then for some reason, I couldn't do it. Fuck it. I'm not doing the rest of this test.

It's actually quite scary how it took until this morning for me to recognize that I haven't been myself; I've been eating one meal a day (maybe two), sleeping less than 6 hours, and willingly throwing myself into isolation. I'm losing my drive in the lab and I haven't been going on walks at all.

So thanks Kaplan for triggering a burnout breakdown. I've found my wind.

Also this morning.
This morning.
 
Come at me, MCAT.





No comments:

Post a Comment