random post

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Application


I think I found a new hobby.
Application for _____

• Tell us about yourself. What makes you unique? What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?

I am unique in that I don't consider myself unique. My strengths are my arms and calves, while my weaknesses are my abs and hamstrings. Occasionally, I also wish I was taller and had fewer pimples, but I think those are fairly minor flaws.

• Why do you want to explore finance in this economic climate? What does ____ offer to you personally?

I want to make money and connections. Additionally, ___ offers me a nice bullet point on my resume, which is currently empty.

 
Resume

Ryan Chow - Class of 2016
San Jose, CA


Academic
  • I managed to turn in my study card 3 minutes and 14 seconds before the deadline. I then went to Finale to buy myself a cranberry pie. It tasted pretty good, but not as good as the ones my mom made back home.
  • I have only missed one class so far.
  • I hope you're still reading this.
  • I shopped Math 55 just like the 200 other tourists who showed up on the first day.

Social/Extracurricular/Other
  • I summoned the courage to sit down next to a girl I didn't know in Annenberg during Opening Days. She got up to leave a few seconds afterwards though.
  • I hold Thayer's record for most midnight trips to the restroom in a single night.
  • I made the 100th purchase on the basement vending machine and got a free pack of Pop Tarts.
  • I didn't choose the thug life; the thug life chose me.

1 comment: